Headache & Migraine Treatment in TX, FL, & NJ
Our doctors are highly skilled headache specialists who are dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of headaches, particularly for long-suffering patients who have tried and failed to secure effective medical solutions for their chronic conditions.
We believe it is critical to take the time to listen to each of our patients and tailor our diagnoses and treatments to suit each patient’s case-specific needs. We understand that the causes and impact of headaches on the lives of individuals are different and that treatments should be individualized.
Many of the patients who seek help from us have visited other clinics and are close to giving up hope for an effective remedy.
At National Headache Institute, our philosophy is what differentiates us from other clinics in the area of headache treatments:
- Even though today’s healthcare environment drives a higher volume of patients, we never depart from the traditional model of taking the time to properly diagnose our patients.
- We ask the right questions; we listen carefully to our patients. We explore their conditions at length so that we can make the right diagnosis and develop the correct treatments.
- Diagnosis of headaches does not constitute giving it a name such as cluster, migraine or tension, etc. For us, diagnosis of a headache means finding the underlying cause.
- There is no existing protocol or standard treatment. We believe in an individualized approach tailored to each patient’s condition.
- We use the latest in technology and treatments for the most effective results.
After years of success at our first facility in Texas, the Houston Headache Institute, we were inspired to bring this differentiated approach to South Florida.
We firmly believe that there is no reason for patients to give up hope in their search for relief from severe and chronic headache pain.
Call us today to schedule an appointment. Let National Headache Institute help you put painful headaches behind you.